21.6.09

Howdy

OK. So, I haven't updated this thing in a while. Pretty chill summer so far. I honestly don't remember what I did Tuesday. I think I had work and ate sushi with my sister. Wednesday, I chilled with Brandon and Quang for a while, then we went with Matt and Andrew to the beach at night. I also remember eating A LOT of different food that day. Gummy Bears, A La Diabla burritos, more burritos. Thursday, don't remember. Friday, me and Andrew got to the step of running where we have our running stuff on. I also chilled at Lawrences for a while, took lightbox pics of vinyl. His dog is really cool, half dog half bear status. Yesterday, I had a long ass 6 hour shift where I had to re-stock the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen. Then I ate at Red Lobster and Tutti Frutti, that place is pretty good. If you go, try the Banana Pudding, ohhh yea. I watched the Proposal yesterday, it was kind of funny, but then got pretty bad and corny at the end. I kinda wanna watch Hangover again. I'm watching the midnight premiere of Transformers this week, Del Mar Fair also...and I also have work tonight. Yipee. Happy Father's Day everyone.

The film camera is a go, and working good. Still can't find that battery charger for my other camera, been looking for that ever since that trip to the zoo. Pics are up on Flickr, I don't feel like uploading anything on the post. Maybe later.

No comments: