23.3.08

Happy Easter

to all, Jesus is back, yahoo! Went to church at 830 this morning, and i was pretty freakin tired. Gonna go to a party with my family later at the park.

Sorry to Charrise for not making it ayer. I was busy going to a lot of stores and malls yesterday, looking for new running shoes and other crap. Ended up with this stuff

I have so much Chemistry Hw today, its not even funny. Really, not cool.

New Running shoes. Got em at the Clearance center at RoadRunner. They're those Nike Plus ones, so maybe I should get that thing that syncs to my iPod


Backpack. No more Jansport. If someone wants to buy that old one for like 10 bucks, lemme know.


Small Duffle Bag. For all my crap in track.




Still need to get this


What? I can eat candy and drink soda again.
School's tommorow. OH NO!

No comments: