7.3.09

Friday

Probably one of the most random Fridays I've had in a while.

After school, went home. Then ate with Quang and Brandon at McDonalds. Quang got Fish fillets, I got that Shrimp box thing at Popeyes which was pretty good. They were giving out free samples of those new coffees at McDonalds. Ain't that bad.

After that, went to Calvin's to unbox his $4000 camcorder. Ridddddiculous.


Yes, we actually made an unboxing video.




After that, called up Reginald Badua, and Powderpuff practice was still going on. Wanted to see who was on the team and what not. So, me and Calvin walked ( I haven't walked in a long ass time) to Carls Jr. Then we see Emerson, Kris, and the Gawaran twins. Pretty cool. Turns out they wanted to go to Powderpuff too, so we climbed that one wall to the rec. Seriously, that brought back so many memories. I haven't went over that wall in a while either. I know you guys know which wall I'm talking about.






Then, Cold Stone. Got Mariah's creation or whatever and it was pretty good. Then, Yogurt World and the story of Anjelica. She keeps putting yogurt in her cup, and only has 5 dollars. She keeps adding and adding toppings, then when she gets up there its 7.22. HAHAHA. I only had 50 cents extra, so good thing Guerrero had extra money. Then after that, Guerrero still needed to pay for his. I gave him all the change I had, then he was like 2 dollars short. So, I pretty much just gambled and hoped my debit wouldnt bounce. CHECKED IT THAT NIGHT, AND I HAD 2 CENTS LEFT. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


No comments: