17.5.09

Can't Think of a Title

Friday was last day of block day. No more not doing homework for 1 day. The Update aired Thursday and Friday, and Calvin's short was pretty good. Watched the track meet at Cathedral, probably the nicest school I've ever been to. The Guys 100 was crazy, they swept it. After, ate at Cold Stone and Wings n Things.

My sisters birthday was on Saturday. We ate Red Lobster, and I actually had lobster this time and it was THE GOODNESS. Then I brought the surprise of the day, a Baskin Robbins Jamoca/Vanilla Fudge Crunch Cake. It's never been done before, and it's the only time you'd of been able to see it. My mom bought me this sick Nike jacket, which is pretty weird, becasue she never really buys me anything anymore since I have a job.

I also got this sucker in the mail:


Chill ass day at work today. Lakers won. And supposedly there's going to be a priest from the Philippines at my house for this week. I already know him, so it should be all good. I think that's all.

No comments: