25.5.09

Live Long and Prosper



I watched Star Trek last night, badass movie. Never watched Star Trek in my life, but the movie was soooooooo good. You must watch it.

Also, If I watched this movie before the SAT, I would have owned that essay. If you took the May 2nd SAT, remember the essay question? Yea, the Vulcans in the movie display no emotion and only use logic. I can't really describe the movie, but if you remember the essay and watch the movie, you can see why Star Trek would of been a good paragraph in that essay.
In the movie, there was an easily quotable line too:
"Spock, forget logic, do what feels right" - Would of been badass in that SAT essay.


Also, I forgot to post pics from last weeks dance showcase. Jebs trio, Janel's solo, Juniors performance and the people at the end were pretty badass. We ate at McDonalds after, but then it sucked, cause we had school the next day.


The bench at night! Dun Dun Dun.


Last week, I also got the Shinganist book. Pretty much a 5 artist book including:
USUGROW
MOZYSKEY
TOSHIKAZU NOZAKA
BENE
JUN KANEKO
Was able to get a version where all 5 of em signed it. OHHH yea.



Then, I returned my E71x and got the unlocked version. The cheaper data plan will end up paying for the extra cost of the phone. Not to mention the other sick shit you can put on the unlocked that you cant on the E71x.


Also, I had a dumbass moment yesterday. Do you ever have those times when you lose something, but you KNOW, you KNOW that you just had it like a couple minutes ago. Well, it happened to me yesterday with a memory card. I knew I had that crap, then I lost it. I looked everywhere, even the trash, and then it was under my freeeeakin mousepad. FLML.

I've also been trying to figure out where this line is from, its either from a show or a movie:
" Well, I don't really feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like it" - I think its in a kids voice or something. Someone just tell me, it's been bugging me.

Remember the reason why we have the day off, folks.

No comments: