21.5.07

jesssicaaa was here [=

heyy friends, its jessica. and im really bored right now. i know i should be thinking about homework but myspace is so overrated and i NEED it -__- or i just "need" the internet in general. well, im a procrastinator [still] tehehe, i honestly have no idea if i even have homework or not but i normally do my homework the day its due =P you shouldnt do that though. well umm yeaa.. michael is really cool [x you should try playing pool with him sometime. chuz when he plays with me, he has to shoot some of the balls in for me .. because i suck THAT much xP so he needs a real competitor. orrr you should try playing the online bowling game with him. lol. its cool to put in random comments. your other competitors get so mad ;) what low lives. anywho - im a cool kid whos gets loose wid' it and gets hyphy .. not really haha, but whatever. try meeting me. im stubborn[= and i dont know how my friends put up with me but thanks. mikan, you are the BOMB. bahaha you shake my world (; ohh buy the wayy, its almost 11:11. make a wishh<3 .. im rollin' out like a fat girl playing dogdeball. deuce'fo!

No comments: