26.8.07

Fantasies

Geez, I never realized Fantasy Football Drafts took so long. We got at my brothers friends house at about 5. Ate some pizza, people started to file in, and i was surrounded by almost 30 year olds. I had 5th pick for The Boogla Boogas and someone took Joseph Addai. Cmon now, he was suppose to be mine. Whatever, I think I came up with a solid team, considering people kept taking my people and lasting an almost 6-hour draft. With that said, I present my fantasy football team, The Boogla Boogas, armed and ready to kick booty and take that money.

My name is Mike, and this paper sheet thingy took 6 hours to fill.


1st Pick- Larry Johnson RB, My name for him: Ludicrously Speedy


2nd Pick- Tom Brady QB, My name for him: Jet Arm


3rd Pick- Larry Fitzgerald WR, My name for him- Fartz General


4th Pick- Lee Evans WR, My name for him- Leaping Lee


5th Pick- Cadillac Williams RB, My name for him- Rainbow Cadillac, Yeeeeee


6th Pick- Jeremy Shockey TE, My name for him- The Middle Man


7th Pick- The Denver Defense, My name for them- Double D's


8th Pick- Terry Glenn WR, My name for him- Merry Terry


9th Pick- Matt Stover K, My name for him- Mr. Field Goals


10th Pick- Ladell Betts RB, My name for him- Clinton Portis Replacer


11th Pick- J.P. Losman QB, My name for him- The Sleeper


12th Pick- Carolina Defense- My name for them- Raaaaaawr


13th Pick- Joe Jurevicuius WR, My name for him- Vicious Joe Gerohnimo


14th Pick- Daniel Graham TE, My name for him- Graham Crackers


15th Pick- Michael Bennett RB, My name for him- The Second Coolest Michael


16th Pick ( Last) Josh Scobee K, My name for him- Uber Scoober



There you go, I know, I dont have any Chargers players. It's OK. We're good and set. Fantasy Football is gonna be fun.

Adios!

No comments: