21.8.07

KAWS x Pushead x XC

So, yesterday was first day of Cross Country. Wasn't that bad and pretty fun. Had Souplantation after, pretty good. Then to Andrew's, then to Jeb's for HotFuzz. That movie sucked badly. Kinda like High School Musical 2, haha. Well, before I departed for practice, the mailman comes up with a package. Sign the whole touchpad thing and go inside to open the sucker.

:::::::Kaws x Pushead Companion Green "OF Edition " ::::::

It's so sick. So much detail, good sculpt, and its just pure insanity. KAWS mixed with Pus, sounds gross, but its pure beauty.

To get things straight:


Then.





Let's just open it at night?





Photoshoot and Detaillllls






Outside







If you know me, I can't keep my room the same way for an extended amount of time. Have to change something. Changed some walls, mixed some art around, and got some old toys to put on the shelf in my closet. Super Nintendo in working order.







Bonus pic for everyone!

No comments: