28.8.07

Moons

There was something weird about thest last two days and moons. First off, Squid posted my new custom labbit, entitled "when squids walk like moons." Was very happy the way it came out, and from the comments it got, it was becoming one of the favorite labbits and even squids best custom. Without further ado.



for micah el de jesus.
title of the thread derived from the lyrics of shelleyan orphan,
"no time but the time that women walk like moons"...
somewhat unrelated to the custom itself.
black and cities were the only request...but just enough to stump me...
"total block! total block!"
so slightly random imagery...
some after thoughts though:
dreams and the dream weaver. the seven sisters. relationships. god.
and staying up past your bedtime. wonderful adventures for all.

After this, I stayed up early this morning to watch the total lunar eclipse. Never saw one before, but it looked pretty cool. PIcs were taken between 1:46 and 2:52. After that, I just started taking pics whenever and then got tired of the red moon at like 3:30. Good experience and I got something done off my list of things to do.

Total Lunar Eclipse Central












I hear from the TV that theres gonna be another eclipse at 5. Not sure what kind, but they said there is one. So keep a lookout.

No comments: