7.5.08

Million

So, today is the day that Mr. Gabriel Neri and whoever else found the black "particle" thing in that container of a million different colors. If you're not in Mr. Pilakowski's class, then I will inform you on the situation. Basically, theres this huge container of small ball things that look like Dippin Dots. In total, theres a million, and theres one black one. Well, yeah, heres the black one. One in a million.



Tuesday was Prelims. Just got some more video stuff, and a lot of people advanced the the finals. Oh yeah, I was Hurdle Crew too, what an honor, haha. Today was the Chem CST, pretty easy. Today was also the first day when I didnt have practice in a while, felt pretty good.

Tommorow, I'm watching Iron Man. Hope it lives up to all the hype I've been hearing about it. I'm sure it will.



MVP;;;

No comments: