4.5.08

Madness

Was busy this whole week. My dad's birthday was on Tuesday. We ate at some fish place downtown. Was pretty good and all that snazz.

New music too. 1st song is probably my favorite at the moment, 2nd is just one that I forgot about.

Wednesday was Confirmation. Dun Dun Dun. Been waiting for a while for this to happen, but was excited and nervous. But whatever, I'm confirmed now and I'm proud to be.





Thursday was Track Meet. Heres the videos that Robin and Priscilla wanted.


Friday was Reggies b-day. Got him a Mothers Day Card, and some other random crap. Angry veins and all. And, that dog that came to the party. I dunno what his name was, but we bought him dog food at Circle K. Jeeeez. After, went to Calvin's to work on the Track video. Its shaping up so far.





Saturday- The mother of all days. Beach in the morning, and too much after that. Fun for a while, then stuff just fell into the wrong places. But whatever, lets just all look to next week.

Our squirrel friend that eats like a human in front of us.






Probably the coolest advertising ever.





At night, we attempted a ground trip to Yogurt World. Went to Alejandros instead. New workers there I guess. Guy taking orders was funny. Sounded like he was Jorgen Von Strangle from Fairly OddParents. Yea, then he grabbed his friends and asked me to take a picture. No joke. Then he was talking about Myspace and stuff. Yeah....






Wew. Last thing left to do is watch Iron Man. Maybe can do that today. See you guys and girls later..

No comments: