6.8.09

Charged Up

When we dropped my sister off to fill out a form at work, we went to the top level of the Sharp Memorial Hospital parking. I saw one of those helicopter landing spots, it was pretty cool. Took some pictures while I was up there.



Pretty cool picture my cousin took of me.


Yesterday was the first Chargers public practice at Qualcomm Stadium. I thought the venue was a lot better than the ones on Murphy Canyon and UCSD, since theres just so much more room, and you can watch the practice from almost anywhere. Saturday is Fanfest, and theres also another night practice. A few observations:

1. LT is 100% healthy, and he looks quicker than he's ever been before. Really light on his feet.
2. Shawne Merriman has bulked up even more.
3. Larry English didn't practice, but he looks like a beast.
4. The new defense is definitely improved, can't wait for all the new linebacker packages Rivera has planned.
5. Sproles looked amazing again, he pulled a punt touchdown return.
6. Kassim Osgood was standing out as reciever ( not to mention his blonde hair)
7. Rivers was a bit off, a lot of underthrown/ overthrown passes.
8. Cromartie was screwing up as well. On a punt return, he caught the ball, then fumbled it. If that was a real game, that would of been 6 points.
9. Didn't really get to see much else, so I hope I can make it to the next practice.
10. Don't stay in line for the dollar hot dogs. Not worth it.







I finally got my ToyPunks DVD and S7 magazines today. Should keep me occupied for a while. My senior picture proofs came in today, they're alright I guess. Don't wanna retake em, so I'm just going to have to pick one and be satisfied. I'm finally getting a new window in my room tommorow. For those that have been to my room, you know about how weird my blinds are. The only thing that sucks about new windows is that there might be screens, so no more roof access possibly.

No comments: