31.8.09

Grown Up

My brother recently visited Texas for my cousins graduation. He took a lot of videos of our little cousin, Angela. Not so little anymore. Man, time sure does fly.

This is the Angela I remember.




This is Angela now. Second grade.



Registration for school was last week. I wanted to wear my hat in my ID, but they wouldn't let me. Being at school sucked. Got my books, got out of there ASAP. That place sucks.


In school related news, Andrew, Quang, Brandon and I went "back to school shopping" last night at Wal Mart. I didn't buy anything, I think I'm already set. They bought binders, dividers and chips. That's all you need. Binders. Dividers. Chips. Earlier that day me and my sister made Garlic Cheese Fries. MmMMmMM.



People who do this suck.


Yea, we are seniors. Seniors that play with lightsabers in the toy section. Age is just a number.


The Mira Mesa Charger Nation draft should be this Friday night. Still getting the league set up, I'll have bigger post with the rules, settings, buy in, location, stuff like that. Keep up with those preseason injuries.

Mike Nowak ( official San Diego Chargers photographer) continually takes sick pictures.





Chargers at Falcons, originally uploaded by
San Diego Chargers

.

No comments: