2.8.09

Parking is Half the Fun

Went to La Jolla Shores today, then had work later on. CJ and Andrew were suppose to end their contest beach body thing today, but I guess it didn't happen. Parking is so hard to find, but I guess Lady Luck decided to hang out with us after 30 minute of stressful looking. I wonder if this guy actually sold any of his parking spots.




Calvin showed me this ultra high definition, non grainy, high quality roll of film. Will have to give it a try sometime.


So when we finally got there, I see this random girl that usually doesn't hang out with us. Pretty weird, I thought she was someone's sister, but Marc tells me that she just randomly followed them that day. And when I mean whole day, I mean whole day. She was helping us set up tents, laughing with us, sitting down with us, and I didn't know who the hell she is. Who the heck does that kind of stuff.





This picture just makes you think summer.


After drinking Arizona Iced Tea, the people that weren't in the water decided to play "Hot Potato with a Volleyball". That was pretty fun. It's funny how the stupidest ideas can turn out pretty good. Then we played " Whoever makes the Ball Hit the Ground is a Slut". That was even more funny, hahaha.



Then I had to go to work, sucks, but thats life.


Flashback a couple days ago, and I went on a grocery shopping spree with my dad, sister, and cousin at the Commissary. We wanted to go because when my dad goes, we like to put almost anything we want in the cart.


While I was in line, cause lines at the Commissary are really long sometimes, the head honcho from 'Mission Foods' handed me a $25 gift certificate off our purchases for today since he saw some Mission Tortillas we were buying. Schhhhweeet.

No comments: