20.8.09

Eating



Been eating out a lot lately. Went to Cotijas in Lemon Grove with Quang and Brandon to get the elusive A La Diabla Burrito. We bought 2 burritos and split them in half. The A La Diabla burrito comes with shrimp, special Diabla sauce, sour cream. I dunno what else there is in there. It was really good, better than the first time I had it.


After, went to Marios, a family owned shop ( I'm guessing) that sells blank tees, Dickies, New Eras, sunglasses, and lots of other things for pretty cheap. Didn't buy anything though.


Last night, I went with my co-workers to Applebees since one of them is going to college in the east soon.


The man thats leaving. Geez, with him gone, we're gonna be working 5 days each. -__-



Heart attack on a plate. It was good though.


After that, it was around 12. What better place to go than Wal Mart. Me, Quang and Brandon looked at a bunch of stuff, messed around. Quang bought a Big Stick. Went home, watched LOST with my sister. We're addicted. If anyone wants to borrow Season 1, ask me. I'll let you become a LOST addict too.

No comments: