3.8.09

"When A Man Loves a Burrito, can't keep his mind on nothing else."


Famous quote from the little wrapper at Chipotle.So I picked up my paycheck today, then ate Chipotle. Last night, or morning I mean, I found out that Chipotle has some online burrito ordering service where you can order burrito and pick it up at the store. It's probably the dumbest thing I've heard of. It only takes like 30 seconds for them to make a burrito. I guess the lines at Chipotle can get long, but seriosuly youre not going to be waiting longer than 5 minutes. Now, if they DELIVERED burritos, thats a whole other story.


If you really want to get full, Chipotle is the place to go. Always satisfies hunger, and everything tastes fresh. Me, Brandon and Quang were so cool, that we all decided to get our own table today.


It was off to the border for some outlet shopping.



I really didn't want to buy anything today. And i was successful at the outlets. Nike Store was tempting. Was really reeeeally tempted at the Vans store, but I fought it.



MUST.NOT.BUY.


After the outlet, went to Plaza, saw some hypebeasts. Went to Nordstrom Rack, and I had a feeling I was gonna buy something there. I was looking through the shoe aisles, and I didn't see anything good. Then on the last shoe rack, I saw these leather Puma Baskets for 26 bucks. They were so cushiony and comfy. I had to buy em. I suck at not buying stuff. After the failed attempt at not spending any money, I went to Baskin Robbins, ate soft serve, looked at the cake I ordered. Picked up Harry Potter numero 5 from Stacey. I just ate some really good spaghetti that my dad made. Some people are playing Partini downstairs. I think I'll stop now.

No comments: