10.8.09

Six

I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain yesterday. I was expecting unbearable heat, but it was actually just fine with a good breeze. Whoever is thinking about going to Six Flags, it is worth it to get the FlashPass. Pretty much always brings you to front of most of the rides ( except Terminator and X2). All the rides were fun, I've already riden them before. It's a shame if this place had to close down since they have so many great rides.


X2, the mother of all thrills and chills. This one was good, but I was disappointed that they didn't use the pyro effects during the day. Instead, they shot water, which was ok I guess. I waited a good 45 minutes, but this ride is ridiculous.


Colossus, probably just a big headache. I wish they still ran this with the racing carts. I wanted to take pictures of all the rides, but I just gave up.







In terms of getting pictures with characters, it is WAY easier and less of a hassle than Disneyland. Sylvester was all by his lonesome.


I think we rode almost everything there, even the water rides. We didn't ride Terminator, too long of a wait. Didn't ride 2 of the water rides, Batman, Revolution, Superman. But other than that, I think I rode all the roller coasters. I'm telling you now, get the FlashPass.


On the way home last night, the moon looked so sick, it was orange and was hanging really low. I had to drive back home from Irvine, good thing I had that iPod dock for the car.



Today, the mailman dropped off these LeWhifs that me, Lawrence and Frank have been waiting for forever. It's pretty much inhaled chocolate, tasted pretty good when I tried it today. We've been waiting since June when Lawrence first told me about them. They're in high demand I guess. If you see me, ask me for a whif, I'll let you try some.





I've been on a buying spree lately. I'll put up pictures in a couple of weeks to show you what I mean.

No comments: